Book: Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. (Steven J.) Watson
Main Characters: Christine Lucas
Published: 2011 – Pages: 360
Description: Without her husband’s knowledge, Christine, whose memory is damaged by a long-ago accident, is treated by a neurologist who helps her to remember her former self through journal entries until inconsistencies begin to emerge, raising disturbing questions.
- Medical News Today: “What is Amnesia? What Causes Amnesia?”
- Discovery Fit and Health: “What Exactly Is Amnesia?”
- HarperCollins Publisher: S. J. Watson
- LitLovers: A Well-Read Online Community: Before I Go to Sleep (S.J. Watson) – Author Bio
Book Information & Reviews:
- Princeton Book Review: Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- Novelist: Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. Watson – The EBSCO Host site asks for your barcode number, this is found on the back of your library card above the barcode. You will than need to search for the book, Before I Go to Sleep.
- GoodReads: Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. Watson – This is a free book website. You will need to create an account to use site. Great for tracking books you’ve read, books you want to read or are currently reading.
Prepared by Linda Herward 5/4/2013