Book: The Square of Revenge: An Inspector Van In Mystery by Pieter Aspe
Series: Inspector Van In novels # 1
Main Character: Pieter Van In
Published: 2013 – Pages: 292
Description: A bizarre burglary involving jewels being dissolved in super-strong acid and a note with a square on it left behind sends Inspector Van In on a strange investigation involving Latin phrases, kidnapping, and stolen, priceless art.
- Novelist: The Square of Revenge: An Inspector Van In Mystery by Pieter Aspe – The EBSCO Host site asks for your barcode number, this is found on the back of your library card above the barcode. You will than need to search for the book by title, author, or keyword.
- GoodReads: The Square of Revenge: An Inspector Van In Mystery by Pieter Aspe – This is a free book website. You will need to create an account to use site. Great for tracking books you’ve read, books you want to read or are currently reading.
Other articles, interview, book reviews:
- Flanders Today: Crime Writer Pieter Aspe on 20 Years of Fictional Frenzy – very informative
- Publishers Weekly: The Other Belgian Detective: PW Talks with Pieter Aspe
- Google Map: Belgium
- Pegasus Books: The Square of Revenge: An Inspector Van In Novel
- Kirkus Book Review: The Square of Revenge
- Wikipedia: Pieter Aspe (mostly book list)
Prepared by Linda Herward 10/4/2014